• News

    Hotels in Yogyakarta

    When you come here, you need a hotel. Is it difficult to find hotels in Jogja? Absolutely not. As second favourite tourism destination after Bali, Yogyakarta has many hotels ready to serve tourists from everywhere. I guessed there are hundreds of hotels here :)

    Here some hotels displayed on my yellowpages of telkom phone book. It's useful for your guidance hopefully.
    1. Hotel Wisanti : Jl. Taman Siswa 79
    2. Hotel Mutiara Malioboro : Jl. Malioboro 18
    3. Hotel Inna Garuda : Jl. Malioboro 60
    4. Hotel Melia Purosani : Jl. May Suryotomo 3
    5. Hotel Ibis Malioboro : Jl. Malioboro 52 - 58
    6. Hotel Hyatt Regency : Jl. Palagan Tentara Pelajar
    7. Hotel Santika : Jl. Jend Sudirman 19
    8. Hotel Quality : Jl. Laksda Adisucipto 48
    9. Hotel Sahid Raya Yogyakarta : Jl. Babarsari Tambakbayan
    10. Hotel Sheraton Mustika : Jl. Laksda Adi Sucipto Km 8,7
    The page is not enough to dispay all hotels in Jogja. There's hundreds entries! You may leave a comment to ask about it.

    1 comment:

    1. I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of house
      . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web
      site. Reading this info So i am satisfied to show that I've an incredibly good
      uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed.
      I most for sure will make sure to don?t disregard this
      web site and give it a look regularly.

      ReplyDelete